An event with real networking potential
With a new location and timing for 2018, the DIY Week Awards represent the perfect opportunity to reward your team for its hard work, catch up with friends and colleagues, all while celebrating the industry’s achievements.
What does sponsoring an award mean?
The DIY Week Awards would not exist without our sponsors. Sponsoring an award demonstrates your support for standards of excellence, best practice and innovation across the home improvement and garden sectors. It also gives you the opportunity to put your brand in front of a highly-engaged and motivated audience on the day.
What will I receive as a sponsor?
Sponsors will enjoy the benefits of a highly-targeted marketing campaign across multiple platforms, including print and online coverage in DIY Week and on diyweek.net.
There will also be maximum visibility on the day, reinforcing your brand to a highly relevant and captive audience, whilst enjoying an entertaining afternoon with clients and employees.
Click below to view our sponsorship packages
Become a diamond sponsor and enjoy all the benefits of the gold sponsorship package, plus:
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Bespoke e-cast to DIY Week newsletter subscribers (may be used for promotional purposes)
- Logo on guests tickets
- Priority dispatch of tickets to share with your guests
AT THE EVENT
- Table of 10 at the Awards luncheon, guaranteed front or second row with branded table number
- Designated meeting point with branding for you and your guests at the drinks reception
- Acknowledgement and logo in the brochure plus 70 word company profile
AFTER THE EVENT
- Opportunity to contribute comment to editorial follow up pieces
- Full page advert in the Awards supplement distributed at the event and mailed alongside DIY Week
- Full page advertorial in an issue of DIY Week
- Guest blog on diyweek.net. Content must be non-self-promotional.
- Opportunity to contribute comment to editorial follow up pieces.
BEFORE THE EVENT
- Company logo on all print and digital materials in connection with the Awards beginning September 2017
- Company logo on advertisements running up to the event beginning end of September 2017
- Ongoing editorial coverage in DIY Week and on diyweek.net within DIY Week Awards editorial sections
- Your logo displayed, on rotation with other sponsors, on the home page of the Awards website
- A 70 word profile in the sponsors section of the new Awards website with a direct link to your website
- Inclusion on promotional material used at events that DIY Week attends
- Copy of Awards guest list prior to the day
AT THE EVENT
- 2 places at Awards luncheon – additional places at 20% discount
- Acknowledgement by compere in their introduction to the day
- Presentation of the Award trophy for your sponsored category and souvenir photography with the winners
- Logo on all finalists and winners certificates
- High profile branding on the day
- Logo will be used during Awards presentations via the A/V
- Acknowledgement and logo in the brochure
AFTER THE EVENT
- Continued coverage on Awards website up to launch of 2019 event
- Ongoing editorial coverage in DIY Week and on diyweek.net
- Logos used on ads published after the event
- Logos on press releases which will be prepared and e-mailed to retailer finalists and winners to promote their businesses within the local community
- Half page advert in the Awards supplement distributed at the event and mailed alongside DIY Week in March
Exclusive sponsorship, with your company name directly associated with an award category. Your logo will appear on all promotion, as well as on the trophy plus a full page thought leadership piece in an issue of your choice.
Additional on the day sponsorship opportunities
These are just a few examples of the ways you could be involved on the day. If you really want to make an impact, please talk to us about developing ideas specifically for you and your company. All on the day packages include 2 places at the awards luncheon (unless otherwise stated) – additional places at 20% discount.
The drinks reception before the meal is the ideal place to network and meet with old acquaintances from the industry. You will have your logo on discs that will be placed on champagne flutes at drinks reception along with 2 branded roll up banners and branded tent cards throughout the drinks reception area.
This is sure to get your branding in front of our guests. The smart DL ticket pack not only carries the guest’s ticket, but also has your advert on the back and can include up to a DL size 1 page insert from you as well. The front of the ticket pack also states that the pack is sponsored by you and carries your logo. Please note our diamond sponsor logos will feature on the ticket itself but the ticket pack will carry only your message and branding.
A branded book mark with promotional message. If taken by a diamond or gold sponsor the bookmark can be placed at your sponsored category.
Ideal for the reception. Guests stand in front of the mirror and on screen prompts guide them through the process. The result is your company branding on a photo print out that can also be shared via email and social media. This activity is ideal for the start of the event when guests are looking for a reminder of the day’s activities before the party gets into full swing. You will also have a branded roll up banner adjacent to the photo area.
A silhouette artist will attend the event to cut portraits of our guests. They will come away with a small, black, paper portrait – cut with scissors in a matter of seconds – which is placed with a small branded folder. It’s a real talking point, offering great on the day exposure for your company.
Sponsor a post event, networking drinks reception bar. You will have 2 roll up banners in the drinks reception area with logos, and branded tent cards will be placed throughout drinks reception area.
All tables have complimentary bottles of red and white wine and you have the opportunity to display your logo on each bottle in the form of a collar. These very visible pieces of print will give your brand high visibility on every table. The bottom section can be perforated to detach and act as a business card. For an additional fee this branding can also be applied to water bottles on the tables.
The table centrepiece creates the wow factor that helps make the evening special and your logo can be at the centre of every table.
Simple A4 branded place mats that can’t be missed carrying your logo and branding message.
Everyone looks for their table numbers at an event. Your company branding will appear on the A5 table number card on a stand at the table (except those of tables for the diamond sponsors).
Full sponsorship of the awards luncheon including a table of 10. This includes all branding elements at the table to include wine collar, tent card, drink discs on wine glasses at table, table number (except on category sponsor tables), place mat and table centre decoration. Additionally you will have a branded page in the programme containing menu and schedule of timings for the day. Recognition on screen as official luncheon sponsor.
Supply a branded gift that will be placed on the table that people can take away with them after the event. If enough table gifts are offered we will package them up into a gift bag.
Raise your profile and show your support for the industry at this key event by sponsoring the 2018 DIY Week Awards.