HOW IT WORKS
THE ENTRY STAGE
1st November 2021 – 18th February 2022
- Suppliers are invited to submit their innovative products or cases for any of the categories via the simple online form.
- Each separate entry in a supplier category costs £125 +VAT, which can be paid via the online form.
Subject to meeting the necessary criteria, each entry will proceed to the decision-making stage.
- Two independent panels of specially selected industry experts will serve as the DIY Week Awards judges, with each panel being responsible for judging either the retailer or supplier entries.
- The judges will be tasked with reviewing each entry and application, in line with a strict set of criteria, to determine a shortlist and ultimately a winner in each category.
- The shortlists determined by the judges will be announced in February/March 2022.
THE WINNERS REVEAL
With the shortlists announced, all sights will be set on the winners reveal.
- The DIY Week Awards 2022 shortlist will be announced in March 2022.
- The DIY Week Awards 2022 winners will be announced in May 2022.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How much does it cost to enter?
Entries for all categories costs £125 + VAT per single product or company entry.
Do I need to send a product sample?
Due to this year’s judging taking place on a virtual platform, sending a product is not compulsory. However, if you feel a physical product will help demonstrate why you deserve to win you can still send a sample which will be showcased during the judging.
How will I know if I have made the shortlist?
Judging will take place in February/March 2022 and we will announce the shortlist in March. We will also personally notify shortlisted retailers and suppliers.
How do i submit an entry?
You will find all the details on submitting an entry here.
How many products can I enter?
You can enter as many products as you like providing they meet the launch date criteria. Please note that the entry form allows you to enter multiple products with one submission.
What is the entry deadline?
The entry deadline is 31st January 2022.