Why sponsor an award?
The DIY Week Awards would not exist without our sponsors. Sponsoring an award demonstrates your support for standards of excellence, best practice and innovation across the home improvement and garden sectors. It also gives you the opportunity to put your brand in front of a highly-engaged and motivated audience on the day.
What will I receive as a sponsor?
Sponsors will enjoy the benefits of a highly-targeted marketing campaign across multiple platforms, including print and online coverage in DIY Week and on diyweek.net. There will also be maximum visibility at the Awards event, reinforcing your brand to a highly relevant and captive audience, while enjoying an entertaining day with clients and employees.
Who do I contact to sign up as a sponsor?
If you wish to sponsor DIY Week Awards, please contact
M: 07914 758649;
T: 01622 699151
Click below to view the sponsorship opportunities
Category Sponsorship Package - £5,750 + VAT
- Bespoke E-cast to DIY week newsletter subscribers (may be used for promotional purposes)
- Your company logo on guest tickets
- Priority dispatch of tickets to share with your guests
- Your company logo on all print and digital materials in connection with the Awards, beginning September 2018
- Your company logo on advertisements running up to the event, beginning September 2018
- Ongoing editorial coverage in DIY Week and on diyweek.net within DIY Week Awards editorial sections
- Your company logo displayed, on rotation with other sponsors, on the home page of the Awards website
- A 70-word profile in the sponsors section of the Awards website with a direct link to your website
- Inclusion on promotional material used at events that DIY Week attends
- Access to company guest list prior to the Awards
AT THE EVENT
- Table of 10 at the Awards luncheon, guaranteed front or second row with branded table number
- Designated meeting point for your attendees and guests at the drinks reception
- Acknowledgement and your company logo in the brochure
- Acknowledgement by compere in their introduction to the day
- Opportunity to present the award trophy for your sponsored category
- Your company logo on all finalists and winners’ certificates
- Your company logo used during the award presentations via the A/V
- Opportunity to contribute comment to editorial follow-up pieces
- Continued coverage on on the Awards website up to the launch of the 2020 event
- Ongoing editorial coverage in DIY Week and on diyweek.net
- Your company logo included on post-awards press releases
- Full-page advert in the Awards supplement distributed at the event
- Full-page advertorial in an issue of DIY Week
- Guest blog on diyweek.net. Content must be non-self-promotional.
- Opportunity to contribute comment to editorial follow-up pieces.
Naming an Award - £7,500 + VAT
Exclusive sponsorship, with your company name directly associated with an award category. Your logo will appear on all marketing collateral and on the trophy. Plus, receive a full-page thought leadership piece in an issue of your choice.
All on-the-day packages include two places at the Awards luncheon (unless stated otherwise).
Drinks reception - £3,500 + VAT
The drinks reception before the meal is the ideal place to network and meet with old acquaintances from the industry. Your branding will appear on discs, which will be placed on champagne flutes, two roll up banners and the tables in the drinks reception area. Your logo will also be included on all of the pre-awards marketing in both print and digital.
Ticket pack - £1,750 + VAT
Sure to get your branding in front of our guests, the smart DL ticket pack not only carries the guest’s ticket, but also features your advert on the back and can also include up to a DL size 1 page insert. The front of the ticket pack also states that the pack is sponsored by you and carries your company logo. Please note that our category sponsor logos will feature on the ticket itself but the ticket pack will carry only your message and branding.
Programme bookmark - £650 + VAT
A branded bookmark with promotional message. If taken by category sponsor, the bookmark can be placed at your sponsored category page.
Silhouette artist - £3,000 + VAT
A silhouette artist will attend the event to cut portraits of our guests. They will come away with a small, black, paper portrait – cut with scissors in a matter of seconds – which is placed with a small branded folder. It’s a real talking point, offering great on-the-day exposure for your company, supported by the pre-awards build up in both print and digital.
Post-awards networking sponsor - £3,500 +VAT
Sponsor a post event, networking drinks reception bar. You will have two roll up banners in the drinks reception area with logos, and branded tent cards will be placed throughout the drinks reception area, in addition to enjoying all the pre-awards build up in both print and digital.
Wine on tables - £3,500 + VAT
All tables have complimentary bottles of red and white wine and you have the opportunity to display your logo on each bottle in the form of a collar. The bottom section can be perforated to detach and act as a business card. These pieces of print will give your brand high visibility on every table, supported by all the pre-awards build up in both print and digital. For an additional fee, this branding can also be applied to water bottles on the tables.
Table centre decoration - £1,750 + VAT
The table centrepiece creates the wow factor that helps make the evening special and your logo can be at the centre of every table, as well as appearing in all the pre-awards build up in both print and digital.
Goody bag sponsor - £350 + VAT
Include a product in our goody bags, distributed to all our guests. The gift doesn’t have to be a big ticket item, just a small token product that promotes your brand. Additionally, your logo will be printed on every bag. Limited to 12 sponsors only.
Bespoke Packages available
If you can’t find what you are looking for but really want to make an impact, please contact us about tailoring ideas specifically for you and your company.